Write for Us
We love blogging and encourage people to write. If you like to write for us as a guest blogger or even as a co-author you are totally welcomed to be a part of the blog. WhatWhy is a blog where we try to answer questions about queries that come to our mind.
Why write for us ?
The blog article contributed by you, will be fully credited to you. Besides this you get links back to your blog. Hence an increased traffic and other things.
What should you write about ?
At Whatwhy we write over a wide range of topics, these include-
And much more. Be sure that your article go by our theme.
- Credit : We respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post.
- Screenshot : Images speaks thousand words. Do add relevant images to make your post more visually appealing.
- Self promotion : Your bio will be displayed at the end of the post, so don’t add any promotional text in the post. If you already wrote a post on the topic you are writing now, you are allowed to link to your post.
- Copyright : We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you have been copying post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban of your account.
- Comment : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and also help people.
- Headlines – The headline should get to the point, explaining exactly what the article is about and draw readers in. Don’t go over the top with your claims in it.
- Explain The Pros and Cons – If you’re teaching readers to do something new, it’s normally worth explaining they would actually want to do it. And if you’re listing the plus sides of anything, listing the downsides as well makes your opinion much more trustworthy.
- Stay formal – Avoid using slang language or smileys in the article. The post definitely shouldn’t read like an encyclopaedia, but some level of formality will help.
- Use formatting – Use bold to highlight the most important parts of your paragraphs, but only use it on a few words in a paragraph. And bulleted lists are a great way to list a set of points or resources so use them whenever you can.
- Tags – Fill up the tags field with appropriate tags.
- Choose appropriate category.
- Fill in the all in one seo fields.
- Make sure there are no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and after that submit it for review.
Articles Which Will be Rejected
Due to following circumstances your article may get rejected:
- your post looks like a sales pitch for your product or website.
- your post covers a topic that we have already covered in the past.
- your post covers a topic that has been covered extensively by other bloggers in the past.
- your post contains many grammatical or spelling mistakes.
To Join us or to write for us, you can send your Guest Post along with author bio at email@example.com or Register here and submit the guest post.
We would love you to be a part of the blog 🙂